ClubSport Steering Wheel 320 Alcantara®.
AUTHENTIC AND PREMIUM MATERIALS.
The rim is made in brushed and anodised aluminium and covered in genuine Alcantara®. It features a white leather centre stripe and white cross stitching.
The 320 mm diameter makes it suitable for many different driving disciplines.
Packed with features.
MAGNETIC SHIFTER PADDLES.
ADJUSTABLE BUTTON CLUSTERS.
Tuning Menu access.
TUNING WITH THE FUNKYSWITCH™.
READY FOR THE FUTURE.
ClubSport Wheel Rim 320:
- Three-spoke aluminium wheel rim with a diameter of 320 mm
- Compatible with Podium Button Module Endurance (sold separately)
- Wrapped in genuine Alcantara®
- Light grey leather centre stripe
- Light grey stitching
- Weight: 839 g
ClubSport Universal Hub V2:
- Can be used with all Fanatec wheel rims and all third-party rims using the 6 x 70 mm or 3 x 50 mm bolt pattern (e.g. Sparco, MOMO, OMP)
- Fully assembled and pre-configured to mount the Fanatec Wheel Rim GT (or similar)
- Improved electronics means hub is firmware-updatable
- ClubSport Magnetic Paddle Module preinstalled
- 3 mm-thick, black anodised aluminium paddle plates
- Paddle module cage made of CNC machined aluminium
- Neodymium magnets
- Two sets of paddle plates for small and large steering wheels
- Paddle Plate Spacers to adjust to different steering wheel diameters
- Additional spacers to adjust distance of shifter paddles to wheel rim
- Paddle module easily upgradable to Podium Advanced Paddle Module (sold separately)
- 16 integrated buttons on top of the hub
- Four button clusters with three buttons each
- 7-way FunkySwitch™: left, right, up, and down directional inputs, push button, and rotary encoder functionality
- Tuning Menu button for instant access to force feedback and other Fanatec hardware adjustments
- Three-digit LED display for Tuning Menu functions and telemetry data from compatible games or third-party software. It can be installed in two positions: upright or flat
- Shifter paddle units, button clusters, and FunkySwitch™ can be removed to save weight
- DataPort-C connector for Podium Button Module Endurance (sold separately)
- Allows the use of third-party USB steering wheels on all compatible Fanatec bases (direct USB connectivity is not possible)
- An additional fifth button cluster can be attached (not included)
- Exchangeable aluminium quick release
- Weight: out-of-the-box configuration approx. 705 g (1000 g with QR1 Wheel-Side) plus wheel rim
This product is only compatible with the following wheel bases:
- PODIUM Wheel Base DD1
- PODIUM Wheel Base DD2
- PODIUM Wheel Base DD1 PS4™
- ClubSport Wheel Base V2
- ClubSport Wheel Base V2.5
- CSL Elite Wheel Base
- CSL Elite Wheel Base V1.1
- CSL Elite Wheel Base + – officially licensed for PS4™
- CSL DD Wheel Base
- Gran Turismo DD Pro Wheel Base
The Podium Button Module Endurance is compatible with this Steering Wheel.
- PC: this product is compatible with Windows PC.
- Xbox: this product is not compatible with Xbox systems.
- PlayStation: The functionality of this product on PS4 can be limited by the capabilities of the console (subject to firmware/OS changes and developer support). The full functionality can only be guaranteed on PC; this is also game-dependent. PlayStation 5: Check our platform compatibility page for more details.