BMW GT2 V2. The legend continues.
This is a precise replica of the BMW M3 GT2 race car steering wheel, with identical dimensions and materials. One of our most popular all-rounders has received some major upgrades.
The realistic diameter of 320 mm and ergonomic grip allows for precision driving and smooth inputs required in GT racing. A revised internal design results in a 30% weight saving over the original BMW M3 GT2 wheel.
We use genuine Alcantara® from Italy, just like in real cars. It will improve your driving sensations and is easy to clean. The metal structure is now much stronger while also being lighter.
Now with magnetic shifters as standard. The exchangeable quick release means this wheel is ready for the transition to the all-new QR2 system (coming soon).
Thanks to the CNC-machined aluminium magnetic paddles, you’ll shift gears with confidence every time. They can also be exchanged for the Podium Advanced Paddle Module with additional clutch paddles (optional).
READY FOR THE FUTURE.
The exchangeable QR1 Wheel-Side (ClubSport Quick Release Adapter) means the wheel can be upgraded easily to the next-generation QR2 system (coming soon).
Perform at your best.
Set up your hardware the way you want using configurable inputs and tuning options.
The 7-way FunkySwitch™ is a multi-purpose input device, with d-pad, push-button, and rotary encoder, allowing you to adjust your wheel base force feedback and other hardware settings while you drive.
Nine RevLEDs for engine RPM are positioned just below a bright, three-digit LED display, which can be used to show telemetry data, and is also used for Tuning Menu access, to configure hardware settings.
- Officially licensed by BMW
- Replica of a steering wheel used in BMW touring cars. The realistic diameter of 320 mm allows for precision driving
- Completely revised internal structure increases strength while also reducing weight (30% lighter than the previous model). This translates to increased acceleration and force feedback fidelity from your wheel base
- Improved electronics means wheel is firmware-updatable
- Wheel rim wrapped in genuine Italian-made Alcantara®. This material is easy to clean and provides sensational grip
- RevLEDs to show engine RPM (game dependent)
- LED display to show telemetry functions (game dependent)
- Tuning functions with LED display to adjust settings independent from the game and during gameplay (see description of compatible wheel base/racing wheel for details)
- ClubSport Magnetic Paddle Module pre-installed:
- 3 mm-thick, black anodised aluminium paddle plates
- Paddle module cage made of CNC-machined aluminium
- Neodymium magnets
- Paddle module easily upgradable to Podium Advanced Paddle Module (optional)
- 11 Buttons plus two paddle shifter buttons with ultra-reliable switches
- 7-way FunkySwitch™: left, right, up, and down directional inputs, push button, and rotary encoder functionality
- Analogue joystick
- Exchangeable aluminium quick release
- Steering wheel weight: approx. 1661 g (including QR1 Wheel-Side)
This product is only compatible with the following wheel bases:
- PODIUM Wheel Base DD1
- PODIUM Wheel Base DD2
- PODIUM Wheel Base DD1 PS4™
- ClubSport Wheel Base V2
- ClubSport Wheel Base V2.5
- CSL Elite Wheel Base
- CSL Elite Wheel Base V1.1
- CSL Elite Wheel Base + – officially licensed for PS4™
- CSL DD Wheel Base
- Gran Turismo DD Pro Wheel Base
- Podium Advanced Paddle Module
- ClubSport Magnetic Paddle Module
- QR1 Wheel-Side
- PC: this product is compatible with Windows PC.
- Xbox: this product is not compatible with Xbox systems.
- PlayStation: The functionality of this product on PS4 can be limited by the capabilities of the console (subject to firmware/OS changes and developer support). The full functionality can only be guaranteed on PC; this is also game-dependent. PlayStation 5: Check our platform compatibility page for more details