F1® Esports V2. Used by F1® Esports Pros worldwide.
Celebrating our partnership with Formula 1™ as official provider of the F1® Esports Series, the ClubSport Steering Wheel F1® Esports V2 is designed for driving Formula 1 cars at the limit. The V2 comes with magnetic shifters, customisable RGB LEDs, revised electronics, and an exchangeable quick release.
HIGH QUALITY MATERIALS.
The CNC-machined and anodised aluminium front plate on top of a metal cage provides strength and durability, and genuine Alcantara® grips offer a sensational feeling of quality.
OFFICIALLY LICENSED BY FORMULA 1™
Inspired by cutting-edge F1 technology, the ClubSport Steering Wheel F1® Esports V2 is built for competition at the highest level and used by professional F1® Esports drivers worldwide.
CSL DD. The new standard.
FANATEC® Direct-Drive technology comes to the CSL Series. From subtle sidewall flex to powerful self-aligning torque, you’ll feel everything with a heightened sense of realism. Exceptionally crisp and dynamic force feedback sensations await.
When the steering wheel is directly mounted to the motor shaft, there’s no belt or gear drive to dilute the force feedback effects. The clear choice of all professional drivers and enthusiast sim racers is now available to a broader audience.
PLUG AND PLAY.
Our strong relationship with game developers means the CSL DD has broad compatibility and consistent behaviour across many popular titles. The Standard Tuning Menu has been simplified, allowing beginners to start quickly without having to worry about settings. The Advanced Tuning Menu remains for enthusiasts.
The CSL DD F1 Esports Premium Bundle includes the Boost Kit 180, a powerful 180W power supply that unlocks the full performance of the direct drive motor.
8 NM PEAK TORQUE.
Using the included Boost Kit 180, the CSL DD operates in its 8 Nm mode. This provides much stronger feedback, and as a result, you’ll feel the subtle cues more clearly too.
SMALL SIZE. HUGE PERFORMANCE.
This high level of torque can be sustained without the need for active cooling, with the extruded and CNC-machined aluminium casing acting as the structural chassis as well as the heatsink.
High resolution pedal set with load cell brake.
This isn’t your typical bundled pedal set. The CSL Pedals are solidly built from steel, with precise and durable Hall sensors that allow you to stay in control with smooth throttle and brake inputs. The included CSL Pedals Load Cell Kit completely replaces the brake pedal and upgrades the electronics. The standard brake pedal can then be used as a clutch pedal. The CSL Pedals Load Cell Kit is the ultimate upgrade for immersion, precision, and consistency.
HEAVY STEEL CONSTRUCTION, MAGNETIC SENSORS.
The all-metal design is built to last, and both the throttle and brake axes use contactless Hall sensors for precision and durability.
FEELING UNDER PRESSURE.
A load cell brake system measures pressure rather than travel. This means the feeling is much more like braking in a real car, and you can quickly train your muscle memory.
- Officially licensed by Formula 1™
- Replica of a steering wheel as used in formula cars. The compact diameter of 270 mm allows fast movements and reactions
- Durable metal construction
- Genuine Alcantara® grips
- Magnetic paddle shifters (CSL Elite Magnetic Paddle Module, preinstalled)
- 3 mm-thick, black anodised aluminium paddle plates
- Paddle module cage made of polymer composite
- Neodymium magnets
- Easily upgradable to ClubSport Magnetic Paddle Module or Podium Advanced Paddle Module (sold separately)
- 11 buttons
- Analogue joystick
- 7-way FunkySwitch™: left, right, up, and down directional inputs, push button, and rotary encoder functionality
- Two vibration motors integrated with the grips, controllable through wheel Tuning Menu (SHO) or by game through Fanatec SDK
- RevLEDs with nine multi-colour RGB LEDs to show motor RPM and optimal shifting point, programmable by the user via FanaLab and by game developers via the Fanatec SDK
- Two FlagLEDs with three multi-colour RGB LEDs each to indicate tyre slip, flag warnings, pit limiter, and more, programmable by the user via FanaLab and by game developers via the Fanatec SDK
- Vibrant blue LED display to show telemetry data such as speed or gear selection (in supported games)
- Tuning functions with LED display to adjust settings independent from the game and during gameplay (see description of compatible wheel base / racing wheel for details)
- Improved electronics means wheel is firmware-updatable
- Exchangeable aluminium quick release
- Steering wheel weight: approx. 1255 g (including QR1 Wheel-Side)
- Direct-Drive system delivers instant, detailed force feedback
- Boost Kit 180 included
- Linear, consistent performance (8 Nm peak torque)
- Patented, exclusive FluxBarrier technology optimises motor efficiency and smoothness
- Full Fanatec SDK support ensures game compatibility out of the box for all major racing games
- Standard Tuning Menu allows beginners to get started quickly without having to worry about settings
- Advanced Tuning Menu allows enthusiasts to fine-tune the force feedback characteristics to suit their driving preferences
- High-resolution (contactless) Hall-position-sensor, same as Podium Series
- Steering axis made from carbon fibre-enhanced composite
- Fanless: wheel base housing is made from aluminium (passive heat sink, core structural component) with composite end caps
- Rotation: 2520 degrees (electronically limited, adjustable)
- Slip ring system (life-tested for thousands of hours) provides cable-free delivery of power and data to steering wheels
- Automotive-grade quick release, exchangeable
- T-nut rail system on sides and bottom for easily adjustable hard-mounting
- Optional table clamp (sold separately), supports 5 to 60 mm table thickness
- Power supply
- USB-C to PC / console
- Fanatec DataPort-C
- Shifter 1
- Shifter 2 (Sequential only)
- Front-mounted threaded inserts for Fanatec accessories (e.g. ClubSport Static Shifter Paddles, available separately). Not intended for front-mounting the wheel base to a sim racing chassis/cockpit.
CSL Pedals + CSL Pedals Load Cell Kit:
- Three-pedal set (clutch, brake, throttle)
- All-metal construction (excluding pedal faces)
- Optional anodised aluminium pedal plates (CSL Pedals Tuning Kit, sold separately)
- Contactless Hall sensors (12-bit) on both clutch and throttle for high precision and durability
- Clutch pedal spring is stiffer than throttle pedal spring
- Pedal position can be adjusted sideways along heel rest
- Height-adjustable pedal faces
- Modular design means inverted mounting to a rig is possible
- Vertical rear plates allow pedals to be easily braced against a wall or other vertical surface
- Pearl chrome plating on pedal bases and arms
- Black powder coating on heel rest
- Custom-designed load cell sensor
- 12-bit precision
- Load cell sensitivity (approx. 10 kg minimum) adjustable via Tuning Menu (or Fanatec Control Panel on PC)
- Heavy-duty elastomer stack with 65 Shore hardness
- Upgraded electronics
- USB or RJ12 connection (USB means you can use the CSL Pedals as a standalone USB device on PC)
- Manual calibration of Min and Max values possible, settings saved to the internal memory
- Pedals connect directly to CSL DD
The CSL DD is compatible with:
- Fanatec Podium Steering Wheels
- Fanatec ClubSport Steering Wheels
- Fanatec CSL Steering Wheels
- All Fanatec Pedals (adapter cables might be required on pedals without RJ12 connection)
- Fanatec ClubSport Shifters (including ClubSport Static Shifter Paddles)
- Fanatec ClubSport Handbrake V1 and V1.5
- Fanatec RennSport Cockpits
- ClubSport Table Clamp V2
- CSL DD Table Clamp
- Boost Kit 180
- Podium Mounting Brackets (the CSL DD includes M6 T-nuts for side-mounting; the Podium Mounting Brackets require the use of M6 bolts and washers)
- PC: This product is compatible with Windows PC.
- Xbox®: This wheel base becomes compatible with Xbox One® and Xbox Series X|S when used with any Fanatec Xbox-licensed steering wheel.
- PlayStation®: This product is not compatible with any PlayStation® console and cannot be upgraded to achieve compatibilit
€499,00 Iva inclusa
€76,90 Iva inclusa
€286,90 Iva inclusa
€786,99 Iva inclusa
€38,90 Iva inclusa