Pedal to the metal.
The CSL Pedals LC is a bundle of the CSL Pedals and CSL Pedals Load Cell Kit.
HEAVY STEEL CONSTRUCTION.
The stability of the all-metal design means it is built to last.
Both the throttle and clutch axes use precision Hall-effect sensors. By measuring pedal position with magnets, the system is contactless, meaning no wear on the sensor and consistent performance.
Brake with consistency and confidence with the CSL Pedals Load Cell Kit. You’ll be smashing your personal best laps in no time.
FEELING UNDER PRESSURE.
A load cell brake system measures pressure rather than travel. This means the pedal feel is much more like braking in a real car, and you’ll quickly improve through muscle memory training.
The elastomer stack on top of the load cell sensor provides a strong, realistic feeling of resistance under compression.
The ultimate CSL Pedals upgrade: a realistic brake plus a clutch pedal.
The CSL Pedals Load Cell Kit completely replaces the brake pedal and upgrades the electronics. The standard brake pedal can then be used as a clutch pedal. The CSL Pedals Load Cell Kit is the ultimate upgrade for immersion, precision, and consistency.
DURABILITY AND PRECISION.
Much like the CSL Pedals, the Load Cell Kit features an all-metal design, using a custom-designed load cell sensor.
The amount of braking force required can be easily tweaked through the Fanatec Tuning Menu (or Fanatec Control Panel on PC)*. The upgraded electronics allows manual calibration of all three pedal axes.
- Three-pedal set (clutch, brake, throttle)
- All-metal construction (excluding pedal faces). Pedals are made from heavy steel, which helps to prevent the set from sliding on the floor (if not hard-mounted to a rig)
- Optional anodised aluminium pedal plates
- Contactless Hall sensors (12-bit) on both clutch and throttle for high precision and durability
- Clutch pedal spring is stiffer than throttle pedal spring
- Pedal position can be adjusted sideways along heel rest
- Height-adjustable pedal faces
- Modular design means inverted mounting to a rig is possible
- Vertical rear plates allow pedals to be easily braced against a wall or other vertical surface
- Pearl chrome plating on pedal bases and arms
- Black powder coating on heel rest
- Custom-designed load cell sensor
- 12-bit precision
- Load cell sensitivity (approx. 10 kg minimum) adjustable via Tuning Menu (or Fanatec Control Panel on PC)*
- Heavy-duty elastomer stack with 65 Shore hardness
- Upgraded electronics
- USB or RJ12 connection (USB means you can use the CSL Pedals as a standalone USB device on PC)
- Manual calibration of Min and Max values possible, settings saved to the internal memory
- All CSL Elite Wheel Bases
- CSL DD Wheel Base
- Gran Turismo DD Pro Wheel Base
- All ClubSport Wheel Bases
- All Podium Wheel Bases
- PC: The CSL Pedals LC can connect directly to a compatible Fanatec Wheel Base, or as a standalone input device via USB.
- Consoles: This pedal set can be used on gaming consoles, if connected through a Fanatec Wheel Base / Racing Wheel. Check the Fanatec product page for relevant information on how the pedals connect to your console.
€417,90 Iva inclusa
€276,90 Iva inclusa
€718,90 Iva inclusa
€138,90 Iva inclusa
€37,90 Iva inclusa