Realism to the max – that’s the ideology of these inverted pedals. Pivot points, arrangement, distances and overall feeling, just like in a real car!
INVERTED CLUTCH AND BRAKE.
The clutch and brake pivot points are inverted to the upper side of the pedals, attached to a very solid frame, just like you would expect from the Fanatec ClubSport Series. The longer pedal travels and the pedal distances are inspired by real cars in every detail.
BRAKE PEDAL EQUIPPED WITH ADJUSTABLE DAMPER.
These pedals come equipped with a resistance-adjustable ClubSport Damper Kit, mounted and ready to use on the brake pedal. In combination with the tool-less adjustment of the brake resistance (as in the V3 pedals) this pedal set delivers pure realism right out of the box!
Full metal construction with cutting-edge features, just like the ClubSport Pedals V3 and its predecessors.
The pre-mounted setup delivers a realistic feel, and the variety of possible arrangements via the pedal extensions and the swappable D-shape pedal plates allows for ergonomic adjustments to fit your driving style.
VIBRATION FEEDBACK PEDALS.
The new vibration motor on the gas pedal can be used by games to indicate if you lose grip and should let up on the gas. The second motor on the brake can trigger if you brake too hard and lock the tires, or when the ABS kicks in.
Nothing will make you faster than a set of great pedals! We’re using the latest and most advanced technology to give you a competitive advantage.
90 KG ADJUSTABLE LOAD CELL.
The custom-made load cell is extremely durable and much more precise than the one used in the previous generation. You can apply realistic, strong pressure and precisely control the brake with muscle tension just like in a real car.
CONTACTLESS HALL SENSORS WITH 12-BIT RESOLUTION.
The electronics have been completely revised and the magnetic Hall sensors of the gas and clutch use 4x the resolution of the previous generation V2 pedals. Each axis can be calibrated through the wheel or via the driver.
- Turning points of brake and clutch on top side like in real cars
- High resolution pedals with magnetic and contactless sensors on gas and clutch for a long life and maximum performance
- Pressure sensitive brake with custom made 90 kg load cell sensor
- Adjustable brake stiffness and travel without tools
- 12-bit resolution (4096 values) on all axis
- Alternative D-shape race plates in curved design
- Pedal extension to adjust the angle of the pedal plate and to change the angle of the whole pedal arm
- Brake sensitivity can be adjusted through the Tuning Menu of the wheel and during the race
- Vibration motor on throttle pedal indicates rear wheel spin and oversteer (control by games is possible via Fanatec Wheel SDK)
- Vibration motor on brake pedal to simulate ABS and indicate locking tires (controlled by Fanatec wheels: Compatible to all games. Dynamic control by games is possible via Fanatec Wheel SDK)
- Design of the gas pedal allows quick exchange of the springs. Two springs of different strengths are included
- Damper Kit assembled out-of-box on brake pedal, optional damper kit for gas sold separately. The hyraulic dampening resistance can easily be adjusted with a knob
- Full multiplatform compatibility, depending solely on the platform compatibilities of the connected Wheel Base/Racing Wheel
- Full metal construction of CNC-machined aluminium
- Ultimate adjustability: Position of pedal plates in all directions, angle, spring strength at throttle, brake sensitivity, brake travel
- Compatible with the Colour Kits to allow visual customisation (Note: Colour Kit footrest is shorter than standard V3i footrest!)
- If you connect it to a Fanatec Wheel Base / Racing Wheel, it will be compatible to all racing games. For more information, check the compatibility details on the product page of the connected product.
- It will work with any racing wheel, also of any other brand (Logitech, Thrustmaster, etc), if the pedals are connected to PC via USB and if the game supports a second controller. These PC games support a second USB controller:
- Assetto Corsa
- Project Cars
- GTR 2
- Race 07
- Live for Speed
- …and many others
- Consoles: This pedal set can be used on gaming consoles, if connected through a Fanatec Wheel Base / Racing Wheel. Further information can be found on the Fanatec Wheel Base / Racing Wheel product pages. It will not work on consoles using the direct USB Connection or a ClubSport USB Adapter.
- Compatible with any Fanatec Wheel Base or Fanatec Racing Wheel with RJ12 Pedals connector. To connect Fanatec Wheels with PS/2 Pedal Socket, you need the additional PS/2 to RJ12 cable.
- Compatible with ClubSport Pedals V3 Brake Performance Kit
- Compatible with ClubSport Pedals V3 Damper Kit (Throttle Pedal)
- Dedicated plug for the ClubSport Handbrake
The pedals are not compatible with the ClubSport USB Adapter. Please use the included USB connector (PC only).