Gran Turismo DD Pro. Direct Drive for everyone.
ONCE YOU FEEL IT, THERE’S NO GOING BACK.
8 NM PEAK TORQUE.
SMALL SIZE. HUGE PERFORMANCE.
Steering wheel designed by Polyphony Digital especially for Gran Turismo.
DESIGNED FOR GRAN TURISMO.
COMPACT AND RESPONSIVE.
Strong, high-precision, two-pedal set.
HEAVY STEEL CONSTRUCTION, MAGNETIC SENSORS.
ADJUSTABLE AND UPGRADEABLE.
Gran Turismo DD Pro Wheel Base:
- The official Direct Drive Wheel for Gran Turismo
- Officially licensed for PlayStation®5 consoles and PlayStation®4 consoles
- Direct-Drive system delivers instant, detailed force feedback
- Linear, consistent performance
- Boost Kit 180 (included) unlocks maximum strength (8 Nm peak torque)
- Patented, exclusive FluxBarrier technology optimises motor efficiency and smoothness
- Full Fanatec SDK support ensures compatibility out of the box for all major racing games
- Standard Tuning Menu allows beginners to get started quickly without having to worry about settings
- Advanced Tuning Menu allows enthusiasts to fine-tune the force feedback characteristics to suit their driving preferences
- High-resolution (contactless) Hall-position-sensor, same as Podium Series
- Steering axis made from carbon fibre-enhanced composite
- Fanless: wheel base housing is made from aluminium (passive heat sink, core structural component) with composite end caps
- Slip ring system (life-tested for thousands of hours) provides cable-free delivery of power and data between steering wheel and wheel base
- Automotive-grade quick release, exchangeable
- T-nut rail system on sides and bottom for easily adjustable hard-mounting
- Table clamp included, supports 5 to 60 mm table thickness
- Power supply
- USB-C to console / PC
- Shifter 1
- Shifter 2 (Sequential only)
- Front-mounted threaded inserts for Fanatec accessories (e.g. ClubSport Static Shifter Paddles, available separately). Not intended for front-mounting the wheel base to a sim racing chassis/cockpit.
Steering wheel for Gran Turismo DD Pro:
- Designed by Polyphony Digital
- Tactile rubber grip with blue centre stripe
- Compact 280 mm diameter and light weight for crisp response
- Diffused RevLED strip (yellow, red, and blue LEDs)
- White OLED display for Tuning Menu access and telemetry output (where supported)
- 5-way directional stick for menu navigation
- Four additional 5-way directional sticks
- Ergonomic shifter paddles
- 11 buttons optimised for the PlayStation® interface
- Fiberglass-reinforced plastic construction
- Exchangeable QR1 Lite Wheel-Side quick release system
Pedals for Gran Turismo DD Pro:
- Two-pedal set (throttle and brake), upgradeable to three pedals (upgrade kits sold separately)
- All-metal construction (excluding pedal faces). Pedals are made from heavy steel, which helps to prevent the set from sliding on the floor (if not hard-mounted to a rig)
- Optional anodised aluminium pedal plates (CSL Pedals Tuning Kit, sold separately)
- Contactless Hall sensors (12-bit) on both brake and throttle for high precision and durability
- Brake pedal spring is stiffer than throttle pedal spring, PU foam damper adds additional resistance for progressive braking feel
- Upgrade to a three-pedal configuration with Clutch Kit or Load Cell Kit (sold separately)
- CSL Pedals Clutch Kit provides a third pedal for the lowest price
- CSL Pedals Load Cell Kit also provides a third pedal, and upgrades the brake and electronics
- Pedal position can be adjusted sideways along heel rest
- Height-adjustable pedal faces
- Modular design means inverted mounting to a rig is possible
- Vertical rear plates allow pedals to be easily braced against a wall or other vertical surface
- Pearl chrome plating on pedal bases and arms
- Black powder coating on heel rest
- Pedals connect directly to Gran Turismo DD Pro Wheel Base
The Gran Turismo DD Pro Wheel Base is compatible with:
- All Fanatec Podium Steering Wheels
- All Fanatec ClubSport Steering Wheels
- All Fanatec CSL Steering Wheels
- All Fanatec Pedals (adapter cables might be required on pedals without RJ12 connection)
- All Fanatec Shifters
- Fanatec ClubSport Handbrake
- All Fanatec Cockpits
- ClubSport Table Clamp V2
- Podium Mounting Brackets (the Gran Turismo DD Pro includes M6 T-nuts for side-mounting; the Podium Mounting Brackets require the use of M6 bolts and washers)
Please note: Compatibility with all peripherals is tested by Fanatec, but not tested nor endorsed by Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc.
The steering wheel for Gran Turismo DD Pro is compatible with:
- Gran Turismo DD Pro wheel base
- CSL DD
- All Podium Wheel Bases
- ClubSport Wheel Base V2 (without four additional D-sticks)
- ClubSport Wheel Base V2.5
- CSL Elite Wheel Base V1 / V1.1 (without four additional D-sticks)
- CSL Elite Wheel Base +
Note: The steering wheel for Gran Turismo DD Pro does NOT enable PlayStation® compatibility when used with a non-PlayStation-licensed wheel base. A PlayStation-licensed wheel base (such as the Gran Turismo DD Pro Wheel Base) is required for use on PlayStation®4 and PlayStation®5.
The pedals for Gran Turismo DD Pro is compatible with:
- CSR / CSR Elite Wheel Base
- All CSL Elite Wheel Bases
- All ClubSport Wheel Bases
- All Podium Wheel Bases
- GT DD Pro Wheel Base
- CSL DD Wheel Base
Please refer to the Gran Turismo DD Pro manual for full pedal compatibility information.
- This product is compatible with all PlayStation®4 consoles and PlayStation®5 consoles.
- This product is compatible with PC on all major racing games.
- Other platforms: Compatibility with other platforms depends on the used steering wheel. For more information, please check the product page of the steering wheel you plan to use.
Please note: PC and other platform compatibility is tested by Fanatec, but not tested nor endorsed by Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 41cm x 40.5cm x 38cm
- Weight: 10.1kg
- Volume weight: 13.16kg
- Gran Turismo DD Pro direct drive wheel base
- Steering wheel for Gran Turismo DD Pro
- Pedals for Gran Turismo DD Pro (two-pedal set)
- Table clamp
- 90W power supply (regional)
- Boost Kit 180 power supply (regional)
- 4x T-nuts for rail mount system
- USB cable (Type-C to Type-A)
- RJ12 connection cable for pedals
- Pedal spacers for hard-mounting
- Torx Key
- Quick Guide