Gran Turismo DD Pro. Direct Drive for everyone.
ONCE YOU FEEL IT, THERE’S NO GOING BACK.
8 NM PEAK TORQUE.
SMALL SIZE. HUGE PERFORMANCE.
Steering wheel designed by Polyphony Digital especially for Gran Turismo.
DESIGNED FOR GRAN TURISMO.
COMPACT AND RESPONSIVE.
High resolution pedal set with load cell brake.
HEAVY STEEL CONSTRUCTION, MAGNETIC SENSORS.
FEELING UNDER PRESSURE.
Gran Turismo DD Pro Wheel Base:
- The official Direct Drive Wheel for Gran Turismo
- Boost Kit 180 (included with Premium Bundle) unlocks maximum strength (8 Nm peak torque)
- Officially licensed for PlayStation®5 consoles and PlayStation®4 consoles
- Direct-Drive system delivers instant, detailed force feedback
- Linear, consistent performance
- Patented, exclusive FluxBarrier technology optimises motor efficiency and smoothness
- Full Fanatec SDK support ensures compatibility out of the box for all major racing games
- Standard Tuning Menu allows beginners to get started quickly without having to worry about settings
- Advanced Tuning Menu allows enthusiasts to fine-tune the force feedback characteristics to suit their driving preferences
- High-resolution (contactless) Hall-position-sensor, same as Podium Series
- Steering axis made from carbon fibre-enhanced composite
- Fanless: wheel base housing is made from aluminium (passive heat sink, core structural component) with composite end caps
- Slip ring system (life-tested for thousands of hours) provides cable-free delivery of power and data between steering wheel and wheel base
- Automotive-grade quick release, exchangeable
- T-nut rail system on sides and bottom for easily adjustable hard-mounting
- Table clamp included, supports 5 to 60 mm table thickness
- Power supply
- USB-C to console / PC
- Shifter 1
- Shifter 2 (Sequential only)
- Front-mounted threaded inserts for Fanatec accessories (e.g. ClubSport Static Shifter Paddles, available separately). Not intended for front-mounting the wheel base to a sim racing chassis/cockpit.
Steering wheel for Gran Turismo DD Pro:
- Designed by Polyphony Digital
- Tactile rubber grip with blue centre stripe
- Compact 280 mm diameter and light weight for crisp response
- Diffused RevLED strip (yellow, red, and blue LEDs)
- White OLED display for Tuning Menu access and telemetry output (where supported)
- 5-way directional stick for menu navigation
- Four additional 5-way directional sticks
- Ergonomic shifter paddles
- 11 buttons optimised for the PlayStation® interface
- Fiberglass-reinforced plastic construction
- Exchangeable QR1 Lite Wheel-Side quick release system
Pedals for Gran Turismo DD Pro + CSL Pedals Load Cell Kit:
- Three-pedal set (clutch, brake, throttle)
- All-metal construction (excluding pedal faces).
- Optional anodised aluminium pedal plates (CSL Pedals Tuning Kit, sold separately)
- Contactless Hall sensors (12-bit) on both clutch and throttle for high precision and durability
- Clutch pedal spring is stiffer than throttle pedal spring
- Pedal position can be adjusted sideways along heel rest
- Height-adjustable pedal faces
- Modular design means inverted mounting to a rig is possible
- Vertical rear plates allow pedals to be easily braced against a wall or other vertical surface
- Pearl chrome plating on pedal bases and arms
- Black powder coating on heel rest
- Custom-designed load cell sensor
- 12-bit precision
- Load cell sensitivity (approx. 10 kg minimum) adjustable via Tuning Menu (or Fanatec Control Panel on PC)
- Heavy-duty elastomer stack with 65 Shore hardness
- Upgraded electronics
- USB or RJ12 connection (USB means you can use the CSL Pedals as a standalone USB device on PC)
- Manual calibration of Min and Max values possible, settings saved to the internal memory
- Pedals connect directly to Gran Turismo DD Pro Wheel Base
The Gran Turismo DD Pro Wheel Base is compatible with:
- All Fanatec Podium Steering Wheels
- All Fanatec ClubSport Steering Wheels
- All Fanatec CSL Steering Wheels
- All Fanatec Pedals (adapter cables might be required on pedals without RJ12 connection)
- All Fanatec Shifters
- Fanatec ClubSport Handbrake
- All Fanatec Cockpits
- ClubSport Table Clamp V2
- Podium Mounting Brackets (the Gran Turismo DD Pro includes M6 T-nuts for side-mounting; the Podium Mounting Brackets require the use of M6 bolts and washers)
Please note: Compatibility with all peripherals is tested by Fanatec, but not tested nor endorsed by Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc.
The steering wheel for Gran Turismo DD Pro is compatible with:
- Gran Turismo DD Pro wheel base
- CSL DD
- All Podium Wheel Bases
- ClubSport Wheel Base V2 (without four additional D-sticks)
- ClubSport Wheel Base V2.5
- CSL Elite Wheel Base V1 / V1.1 (without four additional D-sticks)
- CSL Elite Wheel Base +
Note: The steering wheel for Gran Turismo DD Pro does NOT enable PlayStation® compatibility when used with a non-PlayStation-licensed wheel base. A PlayStation-licensed wheel base (such as the Gran Turismo DD Pro Wheel Base) is required for use on PlayStation®4 and PlayStation®5.
The pedals for Gran Turismo DD Pro is compatible with:
- CSR / CSR Elite Wheel Base
- All CSL Elite Wheel Bases
- All ClubSport Wheel Bases
- All Podium Wheel Bases
- GT DD Pro Wheel Base
- CSL DD Wheel Base
Please refer to the Gran Turismo DD Pro manual for full pedal compatibility information.
- This product is compatible with all PlayStation®4 consoles and PlayStation®5 consoles.
- This product is compatible with PC on all major racing games.
- Other platforms: Compatibility with other platforms depends on the used steering wheel. For more information, please check the product page of the steering wheel you plan to use.
Please note: PC and other platform compatibility is tested by Fanatec, but not tested nor endorsed by Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 41cm x 40.5cm x 38cm
- Weight: 10.1kg
- Volume weight: 13.16kg
- Gran Turismo DD Pro direct drive wheel base
- Steering wheel for Gran Turismo DD Pro
- Pedals for Gran Turismo DD Pro (two-pedal set)
- Table clamp
- 90W power supply (regional)
- Boost Kit 180 power supply (regional)
- CSL Pedals Load Cell Kit
- 4x T-nuts for rail mount system
- USB cable (Type-C to Type-A)
- RJ12 connection cable for pedals
- Pedal spacers for hard-mounting
- Torx Key
- Quick Guide