Volante con Pedaliera Sim Racing Thrustmaster T300RS GT – Force Feedback, Motore Brushless, Doppia Cinghia, Tecnologia Magnetica, Volante Intercambiabile, PC/PS4/Funziona con giochi PS5*
Consegna a domicilio: Disponibile
Negozio: Non disponibile
Sede: Non disponibile
VOLANTE REMOVIBILE IN STILE GT
Realistico volante removibile da 28 cm dio diametro, caratterizzato da un rivestimento in gomma rinforzata lungo l’intera circonferenza del volante. Logo GT ufficiale al centro del volante.
Controlli di guida completi: 13 pulsanti azione (compresi 2 sulla base) + 1 D-Pad.
Inclusi pulsanti PlayStation®4 ufficiali (PS, SHARE, OPTIONS): accesso alle nuove funzioni social passando istantaneamente dal gioco al sistema, in qualsiasi momento.
- Realistic: 11” / 28 cm diameter racing wheel featuring a brushed metal central spokes
- Reinforced rubber texture on the wheel’s entire circumference
- Weighs more than 2.6 lbs / 1.2 kg, for ultra-realistic inertia and Force Feedback
- 2 large fixed paddle shifters on the racing wheel
- 5” / 13 cm high paddle shifters - 100% metal
- Tact switch with life cycle exceeding 10,000,000 activations
- Comprehensive driving gear - 13 action buttons (including 2 on base) + 1 D-Pad
- Detachable racing wheel featuring the Thrustmaster Quick Release system
- Switch racing wheels easily
2 large, wheel-mounted sequential paddle shifters
Sequential gear shifts are facilitated by the two large (5” / 13 cm high), 100% metal wheel-mounted sequential paddle shifters, super high-end tact switch (lifespan of more than 10 million activations).
T3PA – GT EDITION PEDAL SET
For this special GT EDITION, and even greater realism, the pack includes the T3PA – GT EDITION PEDAL SET, featuring three pedals and a 100% metal internal structure. Accelerator and clutch pedals are adjustable in height and spacing. The brake pedal has progressive resistance and comes with a Conical Rubber Brake Mod.
Industrial-class brushless servomotor
Under the hood there’s nothing less than a genuine brushless industrial Force Feedback servomotor (with frictionless action), providing super-smooth and seamless Force Feedback. The motor’s silence allows you to completely focus on what matters – namely, premium performance on the road.
Ultra-responsive and realistic Force effects, with no latency.
New dual-belt system
The new 1080° dual-belt system delivers super-smooth and quiet Force Feedback with incredibly responsive, realistic Force effects: feel the road, not the wheel’s internal mechanism.
H.E.A.R.T. HallEffect AccuRate Technology®
Thrustmaster’s development teams have added precision to the motor’s impressive capabilities by incorporating H.E.A.R.T HallEffect AccuRate Technology®, featuring a contactless magnetic sensor: this provides 16-bit resolution, for 65,536 values on the wheel’s steering.